F7 LIMITED EDITION PLAYOFF LOVE HELMET
- Authentic helmet worn by Travis Kelce
- The Schutt F7 VTD earned a five-star safety rating in the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings
- Complete in Kansas City red and tailored with special Kelce decals
- Limited edition model, so act swiftly!
- Helmet size: Large (22" - 23 1/2")
- 20% of proceeds are donated to Travis Kelce's 87 & Running Foundation
- 87 & Running's mission is to empower disadvantaged youth to achieve success by providing resources and support to their communities and cultivating their talent in the areas of education, business, athletics, STEM, and the arts. They seek to change the outcomes of underserved youth in communities across the U.S. by creating access to opportunities, enrichment, and advancement.
about the F7 VTD
External TEKTONIC PLATES
Located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Schutt’s 3-dimensional movement tektonic plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces.
OPTIMIZED Shell DESIGN
The highly engineered outer shell provides maximum protection in one of the game's most iconic designs.
The F7 VTD recieved a 5-Star Rating in the Virginia Tech helmet protocols.
UPDATED INTERNAL TPU
The F7 VTD’s internal TPU configuration allows for optimized impact management in a lightweight design. TPU (thermoplastic urethane) cushioning absorbs more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field.
CUSTOMIZABLE FIT LINERS
The F7’s fit system allows each athlete to dial in their unique fit preferences with a variety of different liner thicknesses available.
HELMET STABILIZATION SYSTEM
Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the F7 VTD’s Stabilization System utilizes both internal and external jaw stabilizers and high-performance impact foam to give the athlete a secure, locked-in feel.